Your health and safety are our top priority. We are redefining your experience with our unique approach to patient-focused service and a commitment to high-quality care through a best-in-class facility.
At our new location at 301 Lakehurst Road, in Toms River, you will find:
- Spacious check-in to allow 6 feet distancing
- Separate check-in / check-out area to avoid patient crowding
- Protective screens to minimize contact between patients and staff
- 10 exam rooms utilized for immediate check-in and check-out: minimizing contact with others
- A team dedicated to your well being
- Same day appointments available!
Coronavirus (COVID-19 Virus) has been a rapidly evolving situation. We share the concerns about the health and welfare of our community. We are doing our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 by swiftly implementing precautionary measures in our offices.
To protect our community while continuing to safely provide you with the care you need, we implemented several changes to our operations. These will continue at our new location at 301 Lakehurst Road.
We have implemented several changes to operations to safely provide you with care that you need based on guidance from public health officials:
Patients and companions are pre-screened (questions) before their appointment
- Do you have a current have (or have you recently had) a temperature greater than 100 degrees, or have you recently felt feverish?
- Do you have a cough that is not related to allergies or a chronic lung disease?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
- Do you have any chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle/body aches, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Have you been in close contact with any person with a flu-like illness, Coronavirus, Ebola, Measles, MERS, SARS, or TB?
- Have you (or anyone close to you) traveled outside the US, or to another state inside the US in the past 30 days?
Patients and companions are asked to properly wear a mask
We are paperless – no magazines or papers in waiting areas or exam rooms
We will measure your temperature at every visit
Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival
Allow for time for enhanced sanitation of patient areas between visits
You will be asked to reschedule if anyone in your house has been sick in the past 2 weeks
Payments can be made over the phone or by mail. Receipts can be emailed
We are excited to welcome you to our new location. This new location helps us in our continuing effort to provide you with the best healthcare experience possible. You can still reach us at the same phone number (732) 281-1590 or book online HERE. Call us for an appointment or consultation. You will be seen within 24 hours. We look forward to seeing you soon.