Wondering what an Ocean Family Gastroenterology physician can do to help you during a Telehealth Visit? It’s more than you probably think!
Telehealth visits allow you to visit with a physician “face-to-face” in the safety and comfort of your own surroundings for:
- New patient evaluations, ordering labs and imaging as needed
- Review bloodwork and imaging results in real-time
- Routine follow-up appointments
- To monitor and manage medications
- Pre-procedure consultations
- Post-procedure follow-up appointments
- To discuss any issues your having with your physician
If you are unsure if a Telehealth Visit is right for you, call our office to further discuss the possibility. You can book a Telehealth Visit by calling us at (732) 281-1590 or visit us on ONLINE.